Date of birth: 16/01/1967
Marital status: married with one child age 4
Address: Andreas Avraamides str , 2024 Nicosia
Telephone: +357 99353873, +357 22200420
- June 1984 High School Graduation Certificate, by Pancyprian Gymnasium in Nicosia.
- February 2002 Specialisation title acquired after succeeding in exams at the Greek Ministry of Health and
- Providence and the University of Athens.
- July 1995 Degree recognized by National Academic Recognition Information Center
- September 1994 Degree in Medicine, University of Sofia.
Nurse at the Cyprus Air Force 1985-1987
- October 2007- Today Consultant ENT surgeon Aretaeion Hospital.
- July 2002 – October 2006 Group Private practice: Working with Dr George Ketonis (dermatologist) and
- Dr Andreas Kyriakides (otorhinolaryngologist)
- March 2002 – May 2002 Private Practice:
- Replacement for the Director of the E.N.T. Clinic of Alexandroupolis’ Hospital.
- April 1998 – December 2001 “Evaggelismos” General Hospital
- (8/4/98-25/12/00) Rotation in E.N.T.,
- (26/12/00-25/6/01) Neurosurgery,
- (26/06/01-25/12/01) Plastic surgery.
- December 1997 – March 1998 Nicosia General Hospital, E.N.T training.
- March 1997 – September 1997 Larnaca and Nicosia General Hospital. Pre-registration in General Medicine.
- 1996-1997 Penteli General Hospital for Children, General Pediatric Surgery.
- Participation in the Clinical Placement Training of the students of the University of Nicosia Medical School for the academic year 2014-2015.
- Regular teaching of junior doctors and nurses during my training at “Evaggelismos” General
- Functional dysphonia in patients with laryngopharyngeal reflux disease (European University, Nicosia, Cyprus 19/4/2012)
- Diagnostic approach and treatment of dysphagia with flexible rhinopharyngolaryngoscope (22 Cyprus Medical Congress,12-13/5/2012,Nicosia)
- Combination therapy- systemic and intratympanic steroid to deal with cases of sudden sensory neural hearing loss (16 PANHELLENIC ENT CONGRESS 2011 ΑTHENS 1-4 DECEMBER 2011)
- Dysphagia in children-FEES or Videofluoroscopy .Σύγκρηση των δύο μεθόδων για πληροφόρηση των γονέων (16 PANHELLENIC ENT CONGRESS 2011 ΑTHENS 1-4 DECEMBER 2011)
- The Safety off Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES), Y.Kyriakidis.5th European
- Congress of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery (Rhodes/Kos,11-16 September 2004).
- Alternative Treatment Options in Snoring and Sleep Apnea,Y.Kyriakides-B.Ntrinias-B.Kapralos -E.Mossialos – P.Skordias – S.Papaspyrou. 11th National Convention for E.N.T. Head and Neck Surgery and 2nd International Convention for E.N.T Allergy (Greece, 20 – 23 June 2001).
- Laser CO2 usage for throat cancer, E.Kokkevi – G.Georgoulopoulos – S.Mpotsakis – Y.Kyriakides – P.Skordias – S.Papaspyrou .11th National Convention for E.N.T. Head and Neck Surgery (Greece, 20 – 23 June 2001).
- Surgical Applications of Laser in Otorhinolaryngology, E.Mossialos – A.Theodorou – P.Skordias – Y.Kyriakides – B.Ntrinias – B.Kapralos – S.Papaspyrou.11th National Convention for E.N.T. Head and Neck Surgery and 2nd International Convention for E.N.T Allergy, Endoscopy and Laser Surgery (Greece, 20 – 23 June 2001).
- Surgical approach of paranasal sinus problems endoscopically and microscopically, Y.Kyriakides- B.Ntrinias-B.Kapralos-E.Mossialos-P.Skordias-S.Papaspyrou .11th National Convention for E.N.T. Head and Neck Surgery and 2nd International Convention for E.N.T Allergy (Greece, 20 – 23 June 2001).
- Modern therapeutic treatment of larynx paralysis and dysphonia, P.Skordias-E.Mossialos-Y.Kyriakides -B.Ntrinias -B.Kapralos-S.Papaspyrou at 11th National Convention for E.N.T. Head and Neck Surgery and 2nd International Convention for E.N.T Allergy (Greece, 20 – 23 June 2001).
- Skull base surgical approaches, B.Ntrinias – Y.Kyriakides – B.Kapralos – P.Skordias – E.Mossialos – A.Theodorou-S.Papaspyrou-D.Sakkas-E.Sygkouna.11th National Convention for E.N.T. Head and Neck Surgery and 2nd International Convention for E.N.T Allergy (Greece, 20–23 June 2001).
- Management of epistaxis in patients with bleeding disorders, Α.Τheodorou-V.Drinias-Y.Kyriakidis – S.Papaspyrou .18th Congress of Europian Rhinologic society (Barcelona,25-29 June 2000).
- Cancer of the ear canal. Surgical treatment, Y.Kyriakides-G.Karatzia-D.Giannatos-S.Papaspyrou.
- 10th National Convention for E.N.T. (Kalamata, 6-10 October 1999).
- Excision of T1 and T2 Ca epiglottis with LASER CO2, Y.Kyriakides-M.Tapis-B.Ntrinias-S.Papaspyrou. 10th National Convention for E.N.T. (Kalamata, 6 – 10 October 1999).
- Dysphonia of flawed vocal cords. Surgical treatment using Laser CO2,B.Ntrinias-M.Tapis-Y.Kyriakides- S.Papaspyrou.10th National Convention E.N.T.(Kalamata,6-10 October 1999).
- Vocal chords paralysis. Treatment, M.Tapis-B.Ntrinias-B.Kapralos-Y.Kyriakides-S.Papaspyrou.
- 10th National Convention E.N.T. (Kalamata,6-10 October 1999).
- Diagnosis and treatment of invasive cervical inflammation as a peritonsillar abscess complication,
- D.Giannatos-A.Theodorou-Y.Kyriakides-G.Georgoulopoulos-S.Papaspyrou .17th Military forces Conference (Thessaloniki, 11-14 November 1998).
- Microscopic resection of vocal nodules. Microflap technology, G.Georgoulopoulos -G.Karatzias – S.Botsakis-Y.Kyriakidis-S.Papaspyrou 17th Controversial Convention on E.N.T. ( Italy).
- 11th Congress of the European Laryngological Society (Genoa, Italy 8-11 June 2016).
- “Santo-Rhino” Santorin Sinus, Skull Base & Rhinoplasty Workshop. (Santorini, Greece 16-18 September 2016)
- Paranasal and Skull Base Endoscopic Surgery Workshop with Live Surgery. Ygeia Hospital and Mitera Hospital (Athens, 27 February 2016).
- 2nd Annual Clinical Teachers Workshop for CS and TYear Clinical Placements. St George’s Medical School, University of Nicosia.(Nicosia, 4 September 2014)
- 1st Annual Clinical Teachers Workshop for CS and TYear Clinical Placements. St George’s Medical School, University of Nicosia.(Nicosia, 5 September).
- Nottingham Advanced Frontal Sinus Surgery Course. Nottingham University Hospitals (28th and 29th January 2013).
- 11th Copenhagen- Nottingham Ear, Nose and Throat Dissection Course. Course directors Prof. Christia Buchwald- Dr Anshul Sama. Faculty of Health Science, University of Copenhagen (Copenhagen, June 2012).
- 2nd Sialendoscopy Course – Meeting. Experimental – Research Center ELPEN (Athens, 19th November 2011).
- 24th International Course on Laser Surgery in E.N.T. (Belgium,22-26 May 2011).
- Middle Ear Surgery Course. The Italian Neuro – Otological Group, A.I.N.O.T. (Italy, 27 September- 1 October 2010).
- Micro – Surgery of the Ear and Temporal Bone Dissection Course. Company of Otology Practice (Paris, France 18-22 January 2010).
- 21st International Course on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery. University of Gent, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences. Course director Prof. Dr. C. Bachert. (Ghent, Belgium,19-22/8/ 2009).
- 6th International Course in Advanced Sinus Surgery Techniques. Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Academic Medical Center of The University of Amsterdam( 19-20 /3/2009).
- Temporal Bone Dissection Course. University of Barcelona and Sant Joan de Déu (Barcelona,Spain, 5 11,2008).
- 2nd International Course on Endoscopic Surgery of the Paranasal Sinuses. Vrije Universiteit Brussel and Univeriteit Gent (Brussels- Ghent, Belgium, 22-26 August 2006).
- 2nd Post educational Seminar for Rhino surgery and Otoplasty (Alexandroupolis, Greece,6-8/10/2006).
- 10th International Workshop on Laser Voice Surgery and Voice Care. Course director Jean Abitbol/prof.Sataloff (Paris, France 8-9 April 2005).
- Rhinoplasty State of Art. Theoretical – Practical Course in Rhinoplasty. Porto e Hospital Senhora da Oliveira, Guimarães. (Porto,Portugal, 5-7/6/2003).
- 13th international course on Endoscopic Surgery of the Paranasal Snuses. Course director Prof. Dr.P.Clemente – Prof.Dr.E.stennert (Brussels- Cologne,21-25/8/2001).
- 18th International Course of Factional Aesthetic Nasal Surgery (workshop). Course director Dr.van Olphen (Utrecht, The Netherlands,20-23 June 2000).
- Excavation ofthe temporalbone – workshop. Course director Prof. Spyros Papaspyrou (Athens, Greece, 15 April 2000).
- International multidisciplinary symposium. Office-based surgery of the nasal and facial soft-tissues. Reconstructive techniques of small nasal tissue deficits. Special dermatologic issues in facial cosmetic surgery. Hands-on workshop “Basic soft- tissues surgery”. Course director Prof.Sulsenti-Prof.Palma (Bologna, Italy, 23-26 September 1999).
- Submucosal ablation of nasal niches using ultrasound for reduction of the nasal congestion and rhinorrhea in patients with allergic rhinitis, A.Theodorou – E.Mossialos – Y.Kyriakides – B.Ntrinias – S.Papaspyrou at 4th Conference for Allergology and Clinical Immunology (Athens, 8 – 10 March 2001).
- The most common allergens causing allergic rhinitis in southern Greece and their treatment, A.Pashide – A.Theodorou – E.Kokkevi – Y.Kyriakides – S.Papaspyrou at 3rd National Conference for Allergology and Clinical Immunology(Greece, 1999).
- 23rd Panhellenic ENT Seminar. Panhellenic Company of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. (Volos, Greece, 4-6 November 2016).
- “Use of Navigation in FESS”. Cyprus Society of Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery and the Karl Storz company (Nicosia, Cyprus, 14 November 2015).
- 29th World Congress of the International College for Maxillo facial Surgery, ICMFS 2015 (Limassol, Cyprus, 05-09 October 2015)
- “Vertigo – from diagnosis to treatment”. Cyprus Society of Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery and the Cyprus Institute of Neurology & Genetics (Nicosia, Cyprus 27 June 2015)
- 3rd Congress of European ORL-HNS. European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (Prague, Czech Republic June 7-11,2015)
- 8th Milano Master class Sinonasal, Skull Base & Orbit Endoscopic Surgery (Milan, Italy March 20-22, 2015)
- “The laryngopharyngeal reflux disease and its effects on the voice”. Cyprus Society of Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery and Cyprus Speech Therapist Association (European University of Cyprus, Nicosia, 12 April 2014)
- 14th Rhinology Seminar (Attikon Hospital, Athens, 4-6 April 2014)
- “Voice disorders among professionals of voice : Diagnostic Intervention and Rehabilitation” Cyprus Society of Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, Cyprus Speech Therapist Association, POED and OELMEK (Nicosia, 20 April 2013)
- 22nd Cyprus Medical Congress (12-13 May 2012,Cyprus ,NIcosia)
- 5th World Congress for Endoscopic Surgery of the Brain Skull Base & Spine, combined with the 1st Global Update on FEES, the Sinuses & the Nose. (Vienna, 29 March – 1 April 2012)
- 1st Common Convention of Cyprus E.N.T organization and organization of Plastic and Reconstractive surgery (7 April 2012,Amathus Beach Hotel,Λεμεσός)
- 16th Panhellenic Conference on Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. Panhellenic Company of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck surgery (Athens, 1-4 December, 2011).
- 28th Politzer Society Meeting. Chairman: Prof. John E. Xenelis (Athens 28 September – 1 October 2011).
- 3rd International Congress of Rhinology – Otology & Skull Base Surgery Current Concepts. (Athens, 7-10 May 2009)
- 7th Congress of the the European Laryngological Society. E.L.S. Course director: Prof. Miquel Quer Agusti (Barcelona, Spain, 29-31 May 2008).
- 14th Panhellenic Conference on Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. Panhellenic Company of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck surgery (Thessaloniki, Greece, 15-18 November, 2007).
- 1st Practical Symposium on Voice – Swallowing and their Disorders. (Athens, 20-22 2007)
- 2nd Postgraduate Seminar in Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty. Hospital University of Alexandroupolis (Alexandroupolis, Greece, 6-8 October 2006).
- 19th Cyprus Medical Congress. (Nicosia, 24-26 September 2004)
- 5th European Congress of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology Head and Neck Surgery. European Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies.(Rodos-Kos, 11-16 September 2004)
- European Symposium “Infections due to Streptococcus Group A”. Committee for Continuing Medical Education of Cyprus Paediatric Society. (Limassol, 29 March 2003)
- Modern therapeutic approaches to esophagus diseases. Cyprus Society of Gastroenterology & Thoracic Society of Cyprus (Nicosia, Cyprus, 15 March 2003).
- 6thN.T. Seminar at the University General Hospital of Nikaia-Piraeus/ 2nd International Seminar of Greek Rhinologic Society. Course directors Prof.V.Lund / Prof.W.Draf (Athens, 1 – 3 March 2002).
- 3rd Meeting of the 492 Military Hospital of Alexandroupolis “Verdigo” (Alexandroupolis, 9 February 2002).
- 9th Post Educational Seminar on Secretory Otitis Media and Otosclerosis (Athens, 27 January 2001).
- Meeting of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery – Joseph Society (Thessaloniki, 15 – 17 September 2000).
- Diagnostic and treatment problems of the nose and paranasal diseases. Greek Rhinologic Society (Athens, 15 – 16 January 2000).
- Course in functional endoscopic sinus surgery – F.E.S.S. Course director Prof. Stammberger (Athens, 18 September 1999).
- 3rd Seminar “Aesthetic and Functional Rhinoplasty”. Course director Prof. Eugene Turdy (Athens, 2 – 3 July 1999).
- 2nd Surgical Seminar: “Intranasal Micro Endoscopic Surgery for nose and sinuses”. Course director Prof. Helidonis (Crete, 4 – 5 June 1999).
- Music, Theatre, Chess, Table tennis, Cinema